REFUNDS & RETURNS
OUR REFUND & RETURNS POLICY
Our refund & return policy is strictly 7 days from the date of receipt of the item.
- If your item arrives faulty or damaged, we require notification by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours as well as photographs of the damage and any other details that can be provided to us. To keep our costs down and avoid shipping delays, we have the majority of our products shipped directly from our supplier to you. Please do not send the item back to us until you have received directions from us on what to do with the damaged item and/or where to return it.
- If the issue is in regard to an incorrect item being shipped, we will replace it at no charge to you.
- We do not offer refunds or returns on digital/downloadable products or gift vouchers/cards.
- We do not offer refunds or returns for change of mind.
- As our products are medical of nature, we cannot exchange, return or refund for any supplements that have been opened or any medical devices that have been opened and used.
- We will not accept return of any item not in its original condition, damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error or any item that we are notified about after 7 days from delivery.
- My Nutritionist & More abide by all Australian Consumer Laws that relate to refunds & returns.
For all enquiries regarding refunds and returns, please contact us in the first instance via email to email@example.com